Rules For Twincon
1. No One gets in without a ticket.
2. Within the premises the organizing body can ask you to show the ticket or stamp (to be placed on hand at entrance ) so please don’t throw away your ticket.
3. The Organizing Body has the right to deny entry to any person they find inappropriate.
4. The Organizing Body holds the right to ask anyone to leave the premises if found breaking any of the rules.
5. No Cigarettes allowed inside venue.
6. Every kind of drug are prohibited.
7. No Weapons allowed , For Cosplay weaponry following rules apply.
a. No Cosplay Weapon (Swords e.t.c) Made out of metal are allowed.
b. No operational Cosplay Weapons allowed.
c. Cosplay weapons should have a blunt edge , no sharp edged cosplay weapons allowed.
d. Plastic is preferred , wood is allowed but discouraged.
e. Any one that brings a toy guns should not be carrying an pellets or bullets for the gun.
f. Anyone found misusing his Cosplay Weapon will have them confiscated.
g. Cosplay Weapons used are only for Cosplay purposes and should not be used for any other purposes.
h. All Cosplay weapons will be checked at entrance and the organizing body holds the right to confiscate any cosplay weapon they see unfit.
8. The Event if a Family event so No Obscene or unethical material allowed for Cosplay.
9. Everyone is advised to display good ethical and moral values throughout the event to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
10. Every Participant should take care of his/her own belongings , The Organizing body will not be responsible for any misplaced/lost item.
11. Decision of the Organizing Body is final and everyone has to abide by them.
12. The Organizing Body holds the right to perform a full body check on anyone found suspicious.
13. ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE VENUE OR ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT IS PAYABLE IN FULL BY THE PERTICULAR PARTICIPANT.
14. Anyone attending the event agrees to abide by these rules and will be held answerable if he/she break the rules.
1. Registrations for Duel Master and Beyblade is on first come fist serve basis. The first 16 or 32 people who register on spot will take part and draws will be announced on spot as well.
2.Registration for trivia will be on first come first serve basis as well. 5 teams of 2-3 people will be registered.
3.We Will Announce The Person whose match is up next. If they don’t show up at the respective table with in 3 minutes they will be disqualified.
4. Rules of Duel Masters will be emailed to everyone who registered and posted on our facebook page soon.
5.Any queries regarding The Schedule may be asked in the comment or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are basically two Open Air Theaters , One is inside the Lok Virsa , Other is the Open Air Theater Shakar Parian (Our Venue).
The Open Air Theater Shakar Parian is right after the road that goes up to Shakar Parian (If You are coming from Pak China Center side , or Sports Complex side ).
Or After lok Virsa and Just Before the Road that goes to Shakar Parian on your left (If Coming from Islamabad Highway). There are boards on both side that say Open Air Theater pointing towards the it.
THE VENUE IS OPEN AIR THEATER SHAKAR PARIAN , The one under CDA Sports and Culture.
Please dont confuse it with Lok Virsa.